UltraFlix is always on the look-out for excellent films seeking wide distribution as well as revenue generation. We welcome titles with a diversity of styles, subject matter and genres. We’re interested in both well-known titles and little-known gems.
UltraFlix prefers online entries submitted via URL Links. To submit, a fee of $25 ($15 for students) is required.
Any film meeting the following criteria will be considered:
- The film must be a non-fiction/documentary or a fiction/narrative independent feature.
- The film must not include hate speech, excessive violence, slanderous or libelous claims, or any other actionable offenses.
- The film must not be in the public domain, and must be validly registered for copyright.
- The film must not (i) infringe any rights of publicity or privacy, moral rights or IP rights, including any music-related rights, (ii) be defamatory or indecent, and (iii) violate any applicable laws.
- You must have the authority to submit the film for our consideration.
- You must have obtained all the necessary rights (including music rights), consents, authorizations and licenses covering the film.
- There must not be pending or anticipated litigation regarding the film.
Submit a Film Now
Questions? Click Here or email us at Submissions@UltraFlix.com